An innovative project by
TREND CHANGE IN HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY IN SPAIN
The hospitality market registers a considerable rise towards accessible establishments with “universal” technology due to the wordlwide ageing population that already requires greater comfort to fully enjoy leisure and free time.
The market seems to advocate for a more orderly development aimed to this segment, both in the reconversion of existing buildings and in new developments, betting on the highest categories.
Accessible tourism is a great business opportunity, especially in establishments whose most outstanding characteristics are accessibility, the automation of their processes and the efficient management of their business model.
This trend is generating the relaunching of investments towards universal establishments, especially those located in main cities such as Madrid, Bilbao and Valencia.
ACCESIBILITY AS A SAFE AND SUSTAINABLE HOSPITALITY REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
BEARING IN MIND THAT HOTEL ESTABLISHMENTS ARE REAL ESTATES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT BY DIFFERENT ECONOMIC AGENTS, TWO MAIN ACTORS EMERGE IN THIS BUSINESS MODEL:
OUR OBJECTIVE, AS CONSULTANCY IN TOURIST ACCESSIBILITY, IS TO RELATE INVESTORS AND HOTEL EXPLOITATION MANAGERS CREATING PROFITABLE AND RESPONSIBLE STRATEGIES.
- Accompaniment prioritizing the interests of both parties.
- Up-to-date information on investments and market trends.
- Strategy and selection of investment opportunities.
- Evaluation and verification of the suitability of the properties.
- Legal, economic, technical and commercial analysis of each operation.
- Identification of risk factors and proposal of solutions.
- Advice in the negotiation.
- High profitability operations and excellent guarantees.
- The future Universal Hotel of Mislata is located at the confluence of three streets: Calle de la Cruz, Calle Valencia and Calle Sanç Llopis d’Albero. It has a building protected by municipal planning (built in 1940), so that its current façade and volumetry must be respected. Its current composition is ground floor plus two heights.
- The proximity to the Cruz Cubierta (Covered Cross), which marks the limit of Mislata with Valencia, caused the modification with identification number 3 of the PGOU (General Urban Planning Plan) by which an Ordinance for the Protection of the Environment of the Monument was approved, so that the number of floors of the building is limited to ground floor plus two heights and a recessed attic, without reaching the 15’23 metres, which is the height of coronation of the Cross.
- The Mislata PGOU considers the land as Urban, Expansion area. The main use is Residential Housing and certain uses of Industry and Public are compatible, such as the RS-1 (Residential Hotel).
- This building is located at the entrance of the municipality of Mislata, bordering Valencia city on the West side. In its surroundings, it is worth noting, in addition to the Cruz de Término of Mislata, the Museum of History of Valencia, the Administrative Complex “Nou d’Octubre”, the Parque de Cabecera of the old channel of the River Turia and the Bioparc, one of the largest zoos in Spain, designed so that the barriers between the public and the animals remain hidden.
- Nearby is Avenue del Cid, one of the main avenues of Valencia, through which you can easily access the V-30 motorway that circles the capital, as well as bus stops, underground and the General Hospital.
- The plots that make up the real estate complex have an area of 566 m2, with a current constructed area of 1,125 m2. The study for the construction of this hotel gives total built area of 1,750 m2 on the ground floor, two floors and an attic floor, with a total of universal rooms.
- When a guest books a room at the Universal Hotel through its accessible website, the booking engine (also accessible) will guide him to meet his accommodation needs.
- Through a simple questionnaire, the system will choose the complements that his/her room should have depending on the functional needs of the guest
- The Universal Hotel will be equipped with the latest technological advances to achieve a complete usability of its facilities that guarantee all users a highly satisfactory stay.
- The construction process, the materials used, the versatility of its spaces, the use of renewable energies and technological and domotic aids will turn it into a sustainable and energy efficient building.
THE “UNIVERSAL BEDROOM”
1 | Automatic opening
2 | Plan of room in relief
3 | TV Monitor
4 | Keyboard
5 | Rolling doors
6 | Folding bars
7 | Alarm clock / Alarm
8 | Telephone / large key
9 | Emergency pushbutto
10 | Emergency lighting
11 | Hotel brochures / braille
12 | Fire detector
13 | Magnifying glass / torch
14 | Single handler taps
15 | Welcome gift
16 | Amenities / braille
17 | Motorizing blind
18 | Rolling curtain
19 | Crane rail
20 | Reserve crain / chair / stool
21 | Full body mirror
The information contained herein has been prepared by Integratur, as well as the design of the spaces and the realization of plans. This information is subject to possible errors, omissions or changes without prior notice by indication of the property.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING: